“Fixed” Ferrari 458 Italia Gets The Churrasco Treatment. Now in Vegas, I saw plenty. None were on fire, but I kinda wish they were…
…and it shows. Your rolling creamsicle ads come in lots of different flavors
Possibly the flavor is Sour Apple.
Today’s WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING Award goes to…
The Ugliest Mustang Ever Or, how to turn a goddess into a walmart parking lot joke.
- Two fake hood scoops
- fake fender scoops
- Fake rear window scoops
- blocked (less functional) grille
- blinky mirrors (almost cool)
- built in rear wheel flares (cool)
- ugly fake slits on the flares
- notched side skirts
- uglified wheels.
- bigger rear wheels. Oh wait. More understeer. Brilliant
- least functional splitter/air dam ever – no speed humps for you.
- Lame rear wing
- barbecue grill paint
God help us for what they did inside. So let’s see:
- less cooling
- more wind resistance
- more friction losses (fat tires)
Put it all together, and you have shaved 20 pesky mph off the top end. Yay!
The walmart nation will love it. Everyone else? Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t find itself at any ski resorts when there is vodka around, or someone might have a non-verbal comment to make – except that it would be redundant.