From humble beginnings… come trucks that will blow your doors off. This is the 1991 GMC Syclone. In particular, this is one of 10 Marlboro Syclones. And, like an increasing number of cars showing up at the Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering, it’s for sale. So you’ll have to be happy with the dealer and wiki info in the links, because they’re not paying me to hype this thing. As S-10s go though, this is way better than my dad’s. Read More
- you’re the one cute Phi Mu.
- It was drive this or the Malibu
- Oh, hey. That dork from the BK Lounge last night…
- …is still at your place this morning.
- What exactly happened between then and now??? Who knows? Thanks a lot, Stroh’s!
- You need to drop his ass off but still get to class on time. And not be seen by your Sigma Chi BF.
Enter the Suburban. Plenty of room. Plenty of width for those uncomfortable rides/drop offs by the Shaw Theater. Plus, it says “friend zone” if you’re caught. Plenty of mass for the implicit “I will run your ass down in a heartbeat if you speak of this night to anyone at the Lounge.”Read more "Suburban: What to Drive"
I always liked this modelRead more "Metro Transit"
EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle (Stripes) for sale in Mesa. Ammunition is not included.Read more "A couple of soldiers took it to get it washed sir."