and wrong about the 1980s (first term Reagan, anyway) in one car
This is an Oldsmobile 88
- interchangeable front end. Is this an 88 or a 98?
- is this a 1980? A 1985? Only a student of planned obsolescence through interchangeable grill textures can tell.
- From a distance, is this Cutlass?
It gets better
- chassis shared with 8 other brands/models between the bumpers. it could be any of 4.
- Add 4 inches (TWSS) to the wheelbase, and it could be three others.
- Vinyl roof in the same color. Really?
- fake wire wheels and whitewall tires