At first blush, this obviously has to be a Shelby GT500 KR, an $80,000 post-title modified GT500 that mostly involves adding way the hell too much power to the already overendowed GT500.But something seems off. Let’s just do a double take, shall we?
This is a real one. What’s different?
- Slight difference in hood scoop?
- Hood pins
- “S H E L B Y” on the hood
- Bigger holes in upper grill (vs standard Mustang pattern)
- Offset Shelby logo on grill (vs cetered Mustang)
- Brake cooling ducts in lower grill
- No fake side scoops